The Most Popular Asian Travel Destination Singapore has lot to offer. One of the cleanest cities of the world with full of entertainment options. Universal studios and Sentosa is must when in Singapore. And with in Inclusion of the Royal Caribbean Cruise, Singapore becomes more exciting this Summer.
Royal Caribbean Cruise operate the Voyager of the Seas vessel which is famous for its luxury experience.
Indulge in the Unmatched Luxury with the Unmatchable prices with TravelSukha:
On arrival, be transferred to your hotel for check-in. Relax and freshen up for an adventurous journey on Singapore Night Safari. Ride a safari tram for a multi-sensory wildlife adventure at Singapore Night Safari Get close to wildlife on the Fishing Cat, Leopard, East Lodge and Wallaby walking trails Admire amazing animal talent at the safari’s shows See your favourite animals in their nightly rituals at the Singapore Zoo. Overnight stay at Hotel
After breakfast proceed to Go beyond the screen and Ride the Movies™ at Universal Studios Singapore™. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and TV series. Universal Studios Singapore™ is 1 of only 4 Universal Studios locations across the globe. It boasts 24 rides and attractions to satisfy every cinematic fantasy. Experience the dueling roller coaster of Battlestar Galactica, ride the river rapids of Jurassic Park and see a 4D Shrek show. The 50-acre park has 7 different movie-themed zones: Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away and Madagascar. It’s sure to indulge the thrill-seeker or movie buff’s every fantasy. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner and return to your hotel for an overnight stay at Hotel
After breakfast proceed to The Singapore city tour is not complete until you take a ride of the giant Ferris wheel of the city, the Singapore Flyer you would get the chance to not only see the highlights of the city but also to ride on this giant wheel too. The city tour has been planned in such a way that you would not miss on any of the important locations, landmarks and cultural spots of the city. The Merlion Park, Orchard Road, Suntec City, Chinatown, Little India, etc. are few of the attractions that are included in this tour. While the skyline and the numerous attractions of the place would definitely mesmerize you, the highlight of the entire tour is the Singapore Flyer. The Flyer has 28 capsules and each capsule has 28 seats. These climate-controlled capsules would take you at the height of 160 meters and give you an amazing view of the city-state of Singapore.
Afternoon proceed to Sentosa and enjoy: Afternoon proceed to Sentosa and enjoy Sentosa Cable Car, Sea Aquarium, Luge and Skyline Ride, Wing of Time.
After breakfast Morning Free for leisure and later in afternoon pick up for the excursion to
Gardens by the Bay offers breath-taking waterfront views. This multi-award-winning horticultural destination spans 101 hectares of reclaimed land, and is made up of two main areas – Bay South Garden and Bay East Garden. In the evening, catch the sky show of choreographed lights and sounds at the Garden Rhapsody amidst the Super trees. Unique to Gardens by the Bay is the Cloud Forest. Within the enclosed compound, a 35-meter tall mountain is veiled in mist and covered in lush vegetation amidst the world’s tallest indoor waterfall. Here, you will find plant life from tropical highlands up to 2,000 meters above sea level. The natural beauty of the gardens translates indoors. Dine in style at a range of eateries across the gardens, from casual cafes to posh restaurants, all with interiors designed to reflect the splendour of Gardens by the Bay.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel.
After breakfast check out at 11:00 Hrs. & proceed to cruise terminal to board your cruise departing at 16:30 Hrs.
Over Night Stay in Balcony State Room of Voyager of the Seas
All Meals are included.
CRUISING TO PENANG (DOCKED FROM 1430 TO 2300).
Get indulge in the luxury and feel the lavish lifestyle on board.
Enjoy an extensive morning breakfast, pack your bags. The fun and relaxation Trip come to an end. Get transferred to board your return flight to Home. On your return, we would like to receive your feedback about the trip.
• Hotel / Flights / Itinerary / Timings are subject to change with / without prior notice.
• Hotels require Cash deposit / Credit Card guarantee for extras (like Room Service, telephone Calls, Mini Bar usage etc.) utilized during your stay.
• All Airport transfers / Sightseeing are on air-conditioned basis (PVT), unless otherwise mentioned. SIC operates at a pre designated timings and route, based on shared vehicle transfer, share your coach seat with other tourist. SIC sightseeing tours are conducted by English speaking guide. This service is slow than the more efficient private transfer / touring, but is more economical and offers great value for money.
• It is advised / recommended to reconfirm your next day services 24hrs prior with our representative.
• Porterage / Tips / Laundry / Telephone Charges are not included in the holiday package.
• There will not be any refund for no utilization of any services.
• You need to carry Photocopy of Visa along with you which need to be presented at the customs and immigration upon arrival at the Airport.
• NON – UTILIZATION there will not be any refund for no utilization of any services.
• Upon arrival, please immediately proceed to the Immigration counters for clearance. DO NOT STOP AT THE DUTY-FREE SHOPS FOR SHOPPING.
• Our representative will be waiting at the arrival area at Airport.
• Official Check in time is 1400hrs and Check out time is 1200hrs. Early check-in and late checkout is subject to availability, unless prepaid and booked in advance.
• If there is any damage to the room, hotel reserves the right to charge penalty directly to the clients at the time of check out. All personal bills should be settled in advance before the departure so that your transfer is not delayed. Most of the hotels demand a security deposit at the time of Check-in, in form of Cash / Credit Card as guarantee against extra services like Telephone Calls, Mini Bar usage, Laundry service, etc. utilized during your stay at the hotel.
• For all transfers and tours please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. DO NOT WAIT IN YOUR ROOM OR IN HOTEL’S COFFEE HOUSE. Please be punctual as most of the hotels do not allow waiting in the drive away area for security reasons.
• No Alcohol consumptions on streets & public areas & only allowed in licensed restaurants like pubs, clubs & bars etc.& at home / hotel.
• Chewing gum is banned in Singapore so it is recommended to leave it at home when packing your bags. Chewing it or even carrying it in Singapore will cost you a fine up to S$1000 for first offenders. Police take cleanliness seriously in Singapore.
• Don’t Litter Singapore is known for being impeccably clean. Littering the street with small items can cost you a fine of S$300 for first offenders, but throwing anything large like cans or bottles can land you in court. The punishment involves a Corrective Work Order (CWO), in which offenders clean up a specified area wearing a bright green vest. Why the hassle? Just don’t litter, it’s a good thing to get used to.
• Don’t Smoke in Public In most public places in Singapore, smoking is illegal. Don’t try to smoke or drop a cigarette in public buses, lifts, taxis, cinemas, theatres, or any air-conditioned government offices, restaurants, and shopping centres. The police enforce this law very strictly and hand out immediate fines up to S$1000.
• This service is based on air conditioned (SIC) Seat in Coach / Van / Hotel Shuttle.
• The size of the coach may vary depending upon the number of tourist travelling.
• SIC transfer is economical, offers great value for money and ideal for budget travellers.
• Based on a shared vehicle transfer, you share your coach / van seat with other tourists.
• SIC Transfers / tour operates at a predefined time and designated point, this may cause a time delay and service is slower than private services.
• The SIC tour operates from hotel unless otherwise mentioned in the itinerary. SIC Sightseeing tours are conducted by English speaking guide.
• For all the SIC Transfers the pickup timings can differ within a 15 – 30 Minutes, Meanwhile the guest is requested to wait in the hotel lobby during the same period
• Economy Class – As per airline policy which is mentioned on the ticket
• For Guests booked on SIC Transfers carrying LCD TV/heavy baggage’s in the Van is not permitted. Additional charges will be applicable that has to be paid directly to the vendor
• Meals served will be a buffet meal organized in the hotel. Please note drinks (either alcoholic OR non-alcoholic) does not form part of the meal menu.
• PORTERAGES / HANDLING OF LUGGAGE / BAGGAGE ALLOWANCES, Porterage is not included on the tour; it is the responsibility of the traveler to ensure that their personal luggage is taken care off. Travelsukha bears no responsibility.
2 hrs. 30 minutes Ahead Then India
Majority of the people speak English. The other main language is Mandarian Chinese & Tamil.
British Style plug with two flat blades and one flat grounding blade.
Taxis: The most common mode of transport for Singapore travel is the MRT Trains & local taxi. All drivers speak English. Air-conditioned taxis can be hailed on the street or pre booked by telephone. Fixed fares are applied to journeys outside the city boundaries.